We provide onsite entrepreneurial awareness of the benefits applicable to B²Hub while engaging with local startups, early-stage, and growth-driven businesses. The offering empowers an insightful evaluation of our Accelerator Program and online courses for business owners and staff to maintain business success.
Our webinars are high-value, topic-driven, user-based information and connected to specific topics of interest. The purpose is to unit audiences in particular industries while enabling the ability to collaborate with like-minded people on an interactive platform, strengthen performances, and increase workflow effectiveness.
The objective of our networking events is to enable others to gain advice, develop resources, and discuss common challenges and opportunities. The event facilitates the discovery of valuable partnerships while obtaining knowledge to grow in your career or business. Such community networks provide a wealth of benefits, improve the democratic process, and aid in local economic development.
- Fri, Jan 27MidlandJan 27, 10:00 PM – Oct 27, 10:00 PMMidland, 3107 N Big Spring St, Midland, TX 79705, USATo ensure that tomorrow’s leaders are prepared with the essential toolkit required to remain ahead in today’s competitive landscape. This Ticket covers the entire Roundtable Series, material, online courses, and mentorship.
- Thu, Apr 13The BAM Entrepreneurial Center Patio
- Sat, Apr 29Midland
- Sat, Apr 29BAM Entrepreneurial Center - Patio
- Sat, May 13The BAM Entrepreneurial Center Patio
- Sat, May 27MidlandMay 27, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMMidland, 3107 N Big Spring St, Midland, TX 79705, USAThe Marketing Strategy roundtable enables an essential framework to connect with the target audience, define a unique selling position, and collectively identify the direct and indirect competitors. This Topic includes a FREE online Course with Mentorship when purchased.
- Sat, Jun 24MidlandJun 24, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMMidland, 3107 N Big Spring St, Midland, TX 79705, USAA business narrative is essential to engaging the target audience and impacting their emotions. The story should illustrate how your concept will impact the bottom line and solve a market problem. This Topic includes a FREE online Course with Mentorship when purchased.
- Sat, Jul 29MidlandJul 29, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMMidland, 3107 N Big Spring St, Midland, TX 79705, USAThe data used for the financial projections mandates existing or estimated financial information while forecasting future earnings and expenses of the business. This Topic includes a FREE online Course with Mentorship when purchased.
- Sat, Aug 26Midland
- Sat, Sep 30Midland
- Sat, Oct 28Midland